Send us a message
For all service inquires, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions.
Sonders and Beach keeps in great consideration inquiries and complaints by stakeholders, which may help to identify misconduct or misrepresentation of Queervadis certifications. Investigations are conducted to verify intentional breeches in behavior, which may cause damage to the core of Queervadis values. Anyone can arise a complaint by writing to email@example.com, in order to inform our management team. Please, complete your complaint with your identification details (name, address, contacts) and clearly specify the reasons of it. You may also attach documents and proofs, if supportive.
Sonders and Beach will not consider formal complaints about:
- Activities which are not strictly connected with the core of Queervadis values
- Request of illegal/threatening actions
- Actions which are not included in Queervadis certification
Complaints are usually reviewed within 90 days. Resolution may lead to:
- Certification revoked
- Certification temporarily suspended (with remediation)
- Certification upheld with no actions (in case it is proved that the organization has not participated to intentional actions breeching the Queervadis values)
Complaints help to improve and complement Queervadis verification and review, so the management team encourages stakeholders to inform for any misconduct or breech they are aware of.